- Carlisle Companies Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Carlisle Companies Reports Record Third Quarter Diluted EPS of $2.42, a 52.2% Increase from Prior Year
- Carlisle Companies Commits to Acquire Draka Fileca
- Carlisle Companies to Acquire Providien
- Carlisle Companies to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Results on October 22, 2019
- Carlisle Companies Appoints Mark C. Smith Vice President of Supply Chain
Carlisle Companies Inc (CSL:NYQ) closed at 161.00, -0.61% below its 52-week high of 161.99, set on Nov 12, 2019.
93.01Dec 26 2018161.99Nov 12 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 23:30 GMT.