- Carlisle Companies Reports Second Quarter Diluted Earnings per Share of $1.36
- Carlisle Companies to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results on July 21, 2020
- Carlisle Companies Announces the Termination of its Acquisition of Draka Fileca
- Carlisle Companies Announces the Retirement of David A. Roberts and Elects D. Christian Koch Chairman of the Board and Gregg A. Ostrander Lead Independent Director
- Carlisle Companies Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Carlisle Companies Inc (CSL:NYQ) closed at 120.06, 23.08% above the 52 week low of 97.55 set on May 14, 2020.
97.55May 14 2020169.86Feb 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2020 00:00 BST.