- Centerspace Announces Dates For The Earnings Release And Conference Call For The Third Quarter Of 2021
- Centerspace Improves And Extends Credit Line; Repays Bank Loans
- Centerspace Issues $125 Million Of Unsecured Notes
- Centerspace Closes On Minnesota Portfolio Acquisition
- Centerspace Announces 2.8% Increase To Common Distributions For The 3rd Quarter Of Calendar Year 2021
- Centerspace Reports Strong Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results; Improved Financial Outlook
Centerspace (CSR:NYQ) closed at 100.16, -7.42% below its 52-week high of 108.19, set on Sep 02, 2021.
64.21Oct 29 2020108.19Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.89%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:10 BST.