- Castle Biosciences’ Abstracts at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) Annual Meeting Selected as “Posters of Distinction” by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute Council
- Castle Biosciences Opens New State-of-the-Art Laboratory in Pittsburgh
- Castle Biosciences’ TissueCypher® Barrett's Esophagus Test Receives 2023 MedTech Breakthrough Award for Artificial Intelligence Innovation
- Castle Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
- Study Demonstrates Use of DecisionDx®-Melanoma to Guide Treatment Decisions Resulted in Earlier Detection of Melanoma with Decreased Metastatic Tumor Burden Compared to Patients Without Surveillance Imaging Studies
- Castle Biosciences Collaborates with IMPACT Melanoma to Provide Free Sunscreen to Cyclists Participating in the Bike MS: Texas MS 150 2023 Cycling Event
- DecisionDx®-Melanoma Provides Improved Risk Stratification Over American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Staging Alone in Stage I Melanoma Patients
- TissueCypher® Test Results Can Increase the Likelihood of Appropriate Management Decisions for Barrett’s Esophagus Patients with Low-Grade Dysplasia
- Castle Biosciences to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, May 3
- Castle Biosciences to Present at the 22nd Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
Castle Biosciences Inc (CSTL:NMQ) closed at 26.00, -27.97% below its 52-week high of 36.10, set on Aug 11, 2022.
15.58Jun 16 202236.10Aug 11 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||693.97m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.71 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:00 BST.