- Columbia Sportswear Company Outlines Strategic Priorities and Plan to Accelerate Profitable Growth
- Columbia Sportswear Company to Host Investor Day on Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Columbia Sportswear Company Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2022 Financial Results
- Columbia Sportswear Company Releases 2021 Environmental, Social, and Governance Report
- Columbia Sportswear Company to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Columbia Sportswear Company Appoints Christiana Smith Shi to Its Board of Directors
Columbia Sportswear Co (CUW:MUN) closed at 70.50, 6.02% above its 52-week low of 66.50, set on Jun 17, 2022.
66.50Jun 17 202293.50Nov 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.18 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.67%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2022 07:03 BST.