- CVB Financial Corp. Announces New Stock Repurchase Plan
- Citizens Business Bank Supports Local Food Banks With $50,000 Donation
- CVB Financial Corp. Reports Earnings for the Third Quarter of 2020
- CVB Financial Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
- CVB Financial Corp. Announces 124th Consecutive Cash Dividend
CVB Financial Corp (CVBF:NSQ) closed at 18.99, -14.54% below its 52-week high of 22.22, set on Apr 29, 2020.
14.92Mar 12 202022.22Apr 29 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.60%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 21 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2020 21:00 GMT.