- Curtiss-Wright to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Curtiss-Wright to Acquire Pacific Star Communications, Inc.
- Curtiss-Wright Declares Dividend of $0.17 Per Share for Common Stock
- Curtiss-Wright Announces Successful Completion of $300 Million Debt Offering
- Curtiss-Wright Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Reinitiates Full-Year 2020 Guidance
Curtiss-Wright Corp (CW:NYQ) closed at 87.61, 24.16% above the 52 week low of 70.56 set on Mar 18, 2020.
70.56Mar 18 2020149.90Jan 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.95 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.75%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2020 20:10 BST.