- Opel-Vauxhall purchase drives 42% revenue rise for Peugeot owner
- Ghosn steers Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi closer
- CATL claims to be world’s biggest EV battery maker
- China’s CATL says it is now world’s largest EV battery supplier
- Global carmakers race to lock in lithium for electric vehicles
- Nissan earmarks $9.5bn in push to be top-3 China brand
Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd (D4D:FRA) closed at 0.775, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 0.775, set on Dec 07, 2018.
0.775Dec 07 20181.09Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.45bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0458 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.91%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.