- Data I/O Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Data I/O to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on July 28, 2022
- Data I/O Announces Fireside Chat Hosted by Roth Capital Semiconductor Equity Research Analyst Suji Desilva
- Data I/O Announces Fireside Chat Series for the Investment Community
- Data I/O to Participate in LD Micro Invitational XII Conference
Data I/O Corp (DAIO:NAQ) closed at 3.50, 20.27% above the 52 week low of 2.91 set on Jul 21, 2022.
2.91Jul 21 20227.52Sep 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.62m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3089 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 11 2022 21:00 BST.