- Dana Incorporated to Announce 2022 Fourth-quarter and Full-year Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 21
- Dana Earns 'Top Employer 2023' Award in 12 Countries and European Region
- Dana Named Great Workplace for Diversity by Newsweek Magazine
- Dana Secures Capacity for Silicon Carbide Semiconductors through Long-term Supply Agreement with Semikron Danfoss
- Dana Incorporated to Participate in 2022 BofA Securities Leveraged Finance Conference
- Dana Incorporated to Participate in Barclays Global Automotive and Mobility Tech Conference
Dana Inc (DAN:NYQ) closed at 17.09, 53.00% above the 52 week low of 11.17 set on Sep 29, 2022.
11.17Sep 29 202223.18Jan 26 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2693 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.33%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 21:10 GMT.