- Mechanix Wear Partners with DuPont Personal Protection to Expand Glove Technology
- IFF & DuPont Announce Pricing of $6.25 Billion Senior Notes Offering by Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc.
- IFF Shareholders Approve Merger with DuPont’s Nutrition & Biosciences Business
- DuPont Develops the Next Generation of Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation to Reduce Greenhouse (GHG) Emissions and Advance 2030 Sustainability Goals
- DuPont Performance Building Solutions Announces DuPont™ Tyvek® Roof Protector™
Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD:NYQ) closed at 54.30, -26.11% below its 52-week high of 73.49, set on Nov 05, 2019.
28.33Mar 23 202073.49Nov 05 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.21%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2020 21:10 BST.