- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- French small-cap investors keep their cool amid turmoil
- Earnings expose stark divide in post-Brexit vote slowdown
- The Brexit reckoning: UK plc reports
- Clear Channel at the digital billboard 'tipping point'
- JCDecaux: hoarding good news
- YouGov sees revenues rise 15% on back of new data products
- Exterion wins £2bn advertising contract for London Underground
JCDecaux SA (DEC:PAR) closed at 29.68, 23.92% above the 52 week low of 23.95 set on Nov 09, 2016.
23.95Nov 09 201639.78May 10 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.31bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.56 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.89%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 16:35 GMT.