- Ms. Dorene Dominguez Elected as Director of Douglas Emmett
- Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2021 First Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
- Douglas Emmett Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Douglas Emmett To Present at 2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
- Douglas Emmett Releases Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results
- Douglas Emmett Announces 2020 Tax Treatment of Dividends
Douglas Emmett Inc (DEI:NYQ) closed at 32.13, -8.07% below its 52-week high of 34.95, set on Jun 08, 2020.
22.88Oct 29 202034.95Jun 08 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2828 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 15 2021 21:10 BST.