- Douglas Emmett To Present at 2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
- Douglas Emmett Releases Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results
- Douglas Emmett Announces 2020 Tax Treatment of Dividends
- Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
- Douglas Emmett Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Douglas Emmett Inc (DEI:NYQ) closed at 32.69, -21.10% below its 52-week high of 41.43, set on Mar 04, 2020.
22.88Oct 29 202041.43Mar 04 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2828 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.43%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 04 2021 21:10 GMT.