- Douglas Emmett Releases Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Results
- Douglas Emmett Obtains New $400 Million Loan And Completes Planned 2019 Balance Sheet Activity
- Douglas Emmett Announces Dates for Its 2019 Third Quarter Earnings Results and Live Conference Call
- Douglas Emmett Extends Maturities And Lowers Interest Rates On Over $1 Billion Of Debt During Third Quarter
- Douglas Emmett Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Ms. Johnese Spisso Elected as Director of Douglas Emmett
Douglas Emmett Inc (DEI:NYQ) closed at 43.20, -3.05% below its 52-week high of 44.56, set on Nov 19, 2019.
32.32Dec 26 201844.56Nov 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6418 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.35%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 27 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 21 2019 23:30 GMT.