- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nick Train: 'You get paid for reading the newspaper'
- Imperial Brands back in the spotlight
- Vijay Mallya rejects formal plea to quit United Breweries
- Ocado makes investors wait in for an overseas delivery
- Diageo measures up as spirits rise in the US
- Diageo shows recovery on track with strong sales
- StanChart jumps on house broker's merger talk
- Sophisticated alcohol-free cocktails
- Kweichow Moutai: gambei
- Rise in shares propels China's Moutai toward UK's Diageo
Diageo PLC (DEO:NYQ) closed at 114.77, -2.61% below its 52-week high of 117.84, set on Jul 28, 2016.
99.46Nov 14 2016117.84Jul 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.04 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.64%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 22 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:02 GMT.