- Multi-Camera MIPI Switch from Diodes Incorporated Enables Smaller Product Profiles
- Diodes Incorporated to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 9
- Industry’s First Automotive-Compliant 40V Dual MOSFET in 3.3mm x 3.3mm Package Introduced by Diodes Incorporated
- High-Voltage Analog Multiplexers from Diodes Incorporated Provide Signal Distribution in Industrial IoT Applications
- Diodes Incorporated Receives Approval from China’s Antitrust Authority for Lite-On Semiconductor Acquisition
- Diodes Inc. to Participate in the Jefferies Semiconductor, IT Hardware and Communications Infrastructure Conference on September 1
- Diodes Incorporated Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Precision Op Amp from Diodes Incorporated Features Ultra-Low Input Offset Voltage and Low Noise
Diodes Inc (DIOD:NSQ) closed at 62.23, -3.32% below its 52-week high of 64.37, set on Oct 12, 2020.
31.51Mar 23 202064.37Oct 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.42 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 21:00 BST.