- Diodes Incorporated Unveils Comprehensive PCIe 5.0 Portfolio That Will Increase Trace Lengths, Minimize Losses, and Improve Jitter Performance
- USB Type-C PD3.0 Sink Controllers from Diodes Incorporated Enable Streamlined and Cost-Effective Charging Solutions
- Diodes Incorporated Completes Acquisition of onsemi’s South Portland, Maine Wafer Fabrication Facility and Operations
- Tunable Mux/DeMux Linear ReDrivers from Diodes Incorporated Enable Routing at 20Gbps DisplayPort Data Rates
- PowerDI8080-Packaged MOSFET from Diodes Incorporated Increases Power Density in Modern Automotive Applications
- Diodes Incorporated to Participate at Upcoming Financial Conferences
- 32-Lane PCIe 3.0 Packet Switch from Diodes Incorporated Addresses Fan-Out and Multi-Host Connectivity
- High Efficiency Low Voltage 3A Buck Converter from Diodes Incorporated Targets High Power Density Automotive Designs
- Diodes Incorporated to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders on May 25, 2022
- Diodes Incorporated Reports Record First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
Diodes Inc (DIOD:NSQ) closed at 65.87, 4.03% above its 52-week low of 63.32, set on Jun 23, 2022.
63.32Jun 23 2022113.98Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.71 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2022 21:00 BST.