- Universal High-Speed Crossbar Switch from Diodes Incorporated Supports Signal Routing up to 20Gbps
- Miniature Automotive MOSFETs from Diodes Incorporated Deliver Increased Power Density
- High-Reliability Quartz Crystals from Diodes Incorporated Withstand Harsh Conditions in Automotive Applications
- Diodes Incorporated to Participate at Jefferies Semiconductor, Hardware and Communications Infrastructure Summit on August 27 and 28
- Non-Isolated Buck Switchers from Diodes Incorporated Provide High-Voltage AC-DC Conversion with Low Standby Current for Always-On Appliances
- Diodes Incorporated to Acquire Lite-On Semiconductor Corporation
- Diodes Incorporated Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
- Robust and Flexible, Automotive Buck, LED Drivers from Diodes Incorporated Streamline Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Diodes Incorporated to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results on August 5
- Diodes Incorporated to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results on August 7
Diodes Inc (DIOD:NSQ) closed at 40.35, -8.85% below its 52-week high of 44.27, set on Feb 25, 2019.
27.38Oct 26 201844.27Feb 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2019 21:00 BST.