- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Murdoch talks with Comcast and Verizon spur media deal frenzy
- How much longer will Fox stay intact?
- Comcast and Verizon enter fray with 21st Century Fox approaches
- Media landscape in tumult with deal talk rife
- Competition and politics meet in AT&T's big deal
- Lachlan Murdoch defends Fox scale in media market
- Sky shareholders on the horns of a dilemma
- Sky threatens to close Sky News if Fox deal blocked
- Murdochs weigh break-up of media empire
- Rupert Murdoch entertains a retreat to the news business
Walt Disney Co (DIS:NYQ) closed at 103.44, 7.53% above its 52-week low of 96.20, set on Sep 07, 2017.
96.20Sep 07 2017116.10Apr 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||159.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.51%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 06 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:03 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Walt Disney Co shares was Buy at 107.00 on 12 May 2016Read the full article