- Delek US Confirms Receipt of Letter from CVR Energy
- Delek US Holdings to Host Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call on February 24
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP to Host Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call on February 24
- Delek US Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.905 per Common Limited Partner Unit
Delek US Holdings Inc (DK:NYQ) closed at 19.98, -37.01% below its 52-week high of 31.72, set on Jan 17, 2020.
7.79Mar 12 202031.72Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 18 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:10 GMT.