- Afloat in the Arizona desert: houseboating on Lake Powell
- Carpetright and Toys R Us: floored by unwillingness of the people
- Nintendo raises full-year forecasts as Switch sales soar
- Nintendo operating profit jumps on strong Switch sales
- Christmas is coming — and the goose is getting more expensive
Deluxe Corp (DLX:NYQ) closed at 52.59, 4.45% above its 52-week low of 50.35, set on Oct 12, 2018.
50.35Oct 12 201878.87Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.35 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.33%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 17 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2018 21:02 BST.