- Digimarc Signs Multi-Year, $30 Million-Plus Contract to Protect the Authenticity of High-Value Items and National Recycling Program
- Digimarc Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Digimarc Sets First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for Wednesday, May 10
- Hestia Capital is Filing a Preliminary Proxy Statement in Connection with Pitney Bowes’ 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Digimarc Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Digimarc Corp (DMRC:NSQ) closed at 30.27, -7.60% below its 52-week high of 32.76, set on May 23, 2023.
12.45Oct 13 202232.76May 23 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||613.68m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.83 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:00 BST.