- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call; Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Dun & Bradstreet Launches D&B Receivables Intelligence With FIS GETPAID
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Closing of Incremental Term Loans
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Conditional Notice of Redemption for Existing Senior Secured Notes
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering
- Dun & Bradstreet Named a Leader in an Independent B2B Standalone Customer Data Platform Evaluation
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces Pricing of Senior Notes
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces $460 Million Notes Offering and Conditional Notice of Redemption for Existing Senior Unsecured Notes
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Reinstatement of Share Repurchases
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces Portfolio Conference on December 8-9, 2021
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc (DNB:NYQ) closed at 20.12, 21.13% above the 52 week low of 16.61 set on Sep 30, 2021.
16.61Sep 30 202126.03Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1067 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 25 2022 21:10 GMT.