- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Completes Buyback of its Shares Held by Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
- William P. Foley, II, Cannae Holdings, Inc. and Other Third-Party Investors Intend to Invest in John Textor’s Eagle Football
- Silicon Valley-based SAV (Scale Asia Ventures) launches debut early-stage fund in commitments to support enterprise-focused startups globally
- Failing to Meet ESG Goals Exposes Companies to Increased Operational and Financial Risks, Study Finds
- Dun & Bradstreet Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call; Participating in an Upcoming Investor Conference
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc (DNB:NYQ) closed at 14.33, 4.83% above its 52-week low of 13.67, set on Jun 14, 2022.
13.67Jun 14 202221.88Jul 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1828 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 05 2022 21:10 BST.