- UK’s junior energy companies suffer torrid start to the year
- Faroe’s founder plans new oil exploits after takeover
- Stocks to watch: Halfords, Twitter, Burberry, Prada, Umicore, SSE
- Faroe concedes defeat as DNO raises stake to 52%
- Elliott: from activist investor to owner
- DNO raises bid price for Faroe Petroleum in ‘final’ offer
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- DNO’s hostile takeover bid for Faroe Petroleum intensifies
- DNO/Faroe Petroleum: Norwegian would
- After almost $18tn in deals over the past five years, what comes next?
DNO ASA (DNO:OSL) closed at 16.13, -18.77% below its 52-week high of 19.85, set on Aug 16, 2018.
8.70Feb 09 201819.85Aug 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.49bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||1.25 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 15:25 GMT.