- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Gulf Keystone: well, well
- Norway's DNO offers $300m for Gulf Keystone
- Det norske acquires BP's Norway unit in cash and stock deal
- Genel reveals new downgrade on Iraqi Kurdistan oil reserves
- 'High-risk gamble' sours for Genel chief as reserves disappoint
- Traders aid Kurds with oil payments
As of last trade,
DNO ASA (DNO:OSL) traded at 7.70, 31.43% above the 52 week low of 5.86 set on Apr 05, 2016.
5.86Apr 05 201610.12Jun 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.34bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2817 NOK|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 10:52 GMT.