- DigitalOcean Report Uncovers Barriers SMBs Face in Cloud Adoption, Showing Need for Less Technical Solutions
- DigitalOcean Announces Pricing of Upsized $1.3 Billion Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- DigitalOcean Announces Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- DigitalOcean to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- DigitalOcean Announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- DigitalOcean Named to Newsweek’s List of The Most Loved Workplaces for 2021
- DigitalOcean Announces deploy Conference for Developers and Businesses
- DigitalOcean Names Gabe Monroy as Chief Product Officer
- DigitalOcean Announces Date of Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- DigitalOcean Acquires Serverless Platform Provider Nimbella
DigitalOcean Holdings Inc (DOCN:NYQ) closed at 84.04, 137.74% above the 52 week low of 35.35 set on May 13, 2021.
35.35May 13 2021133.40Nov 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.225 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 21:10 GMT.