- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Norwegian oil fund sells shares in Duke Energy
- Companies race to sell corporate debt in test of investor appetite
- US utilities prove to be laggards in solid week for markets
- US utilities left behind Brexit relief rally
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US discounters rise on robust earnings
- US banks shine after Fed assumes a more hawkish stance
- Renewable energy yieldcos: partly cloudy
Duke Energy Corp (DUK:NYQ) closed at 79.87, 10.41% above the 52 week low of 72.34 set on Dec 05, 2016.
72.34Dec 05 201687.75Sep 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.71 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.42 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.32%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 21:01 GMT.