- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Eclipse to test US electric grid reshaped by solar power
- US companies defy investors with switch to online annual meetings
- Trump/coal: Appalachia's false spring
- Norwegian oil fund sells shares in Duke Energy
- Companies race to sell corporate debt in test of investor appetite
- US utilities prove to be laggards in solid week for markets
- US utilities left behind Brexit relief rally
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US discounters rise on robust earnings
Duke Energy Corp (DUK:NYQ) closed at 85.14, -2.97% below its 52-week high of 87.75, set on Sep 14, 2016.
72.34Dec 05 201687.75Sep 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.72 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.42 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.04%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2017 21:01 BST.