- DXC Technology to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results on Wednesday, November 3
- DXC Technology Completes Refinancing Actions
- DXC Technology Collaborates with Qualtrics to Transform the Modern Workplace Experience
- DXC Technology and Lenovo Partner with Dr. Peter Scott-Morgan on Innovative Technology Accessibility Solutions to Create Better Futures for People with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Rings NYSE Closing Bell® on Monday, Sept. 13, 2021
- DXC Technology to Participate in Citi’s 2021 Global Technology Conference
- DXC Technology Prices Senior Notes Offering
- DXC Technology to Participate in Deutsche Bank’s 2021 Technology Conference
- DXC Technology Names Chris Drumgoole Its Chief Operating Officer
- Mosaic Insurance and DXC Technology Launch Innovative Technology Platform for Specialty Insurance
DXC Technology Co (DXC:NYQ) closed at 34.92, -20.96% below its 52-week high of 44.18, set on Aug 03, 2021.
16.88Oct 28 202044.18Aug 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.