- DXC Technology to Report First Quarter FY 2022 Results on August 4, 2021
- 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Positions DXC Technology as Leader in Insurance Business Process Outsourcing Services and Insurance BPO Platforms in U.S. Life & Retirement
- DXC Technology to Discuss Progress on Its Transformation Journey at Its 2021 Virtual Investor Day
- DXC Technology Welcomes Brenda Tsai as Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- DXC Technology Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- The Flemish Government Selects DXC to Help Drive Transformation of Public Services
- DXC Technology to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Results on Wednesday, May 26 and Host Investor Day on Thursday, June 17, 2021
- DXC Technology Supports Zurich’s Infrastructure Transformation with Five-Year Extended Contract
- Copasa Selects DXC Technology to Lead Enterprise-wide Strategic Business Process System Transformation
DXC Technology Co (DXC:NYQ) closed at 39.34, -5.77% below its 52-week high of 41.75, set on Jun 14, 2021.
15.64Sep 24 202041.75Jun 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6268 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 21:10 BST.