- DXC Technology Extends its Leading Service Management and Security Operations Capabilities with Acquisition of Syscom
- DXC Technology and Google Cloud Announce Global Partnership to Drive Innovation for Enterprises at Scale
- DXC Technology Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lost Money in DXC Technology Company?
- DXC Technology Reports First Quarter Results with Strong Digital Revenue and Pipeline Growth
- DXC Technology to Report First Quarter 2020 Results on Thursday, August 8, 2019
- DXC Technology Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by Disability:IN and AAPD
- DXC Technology Expands Strategic Partnership with Launch of a Microsoft Azure Digital Transformation Practice
- Having Revealed Digital Fan Experience of the Future at Texas Motor Speedway, DXC Technology / Team Penske Readies for Honda Indy Toronto on July 12 – 14
- DXC Technology Launches Innovation Centre in London
DXC Technology Co (DXC:NYQ) closed at 33.59, 11.56% above the 52 week low of 30.11 set on Aug 15, 2019.
30.11Aug 15 201996.75Sep 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.50%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 16 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 03 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 23 2019 23:30 BST.