- DXC Technology Expands Global Partnership with ServiceNow to Accelerate Enterprise Service Management and Operational Transformation, Underpinned by DXC Platform X™
- DXC Technology Named Leader in Five Insurance Categories in NelsonHall NEAT Report 2021
- DXC Technology to Report Third Quarter 2022 Results on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Lloyd’s and London Market Insurance Companies Tap DXC Technology to Transform the World’s Largest Insurance Marketplace
- DXC Technology Selected as Master Systems Integrator for Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport
- Spanish Rail Operator Renfe Selects DXC Technology to Modernize Operations as Passenger and Freight Services Surge
- DXC Technology Names Kristie Grinnell Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- DXC Technology Enables Copa Airlines’ Transformation by Modernizing and Migrating Passenger Service System with Cloud Right™ Approach
- DXC Technology Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
DXC Technology Co (DXC:NYQ) closed at 29.32, 21.31% above the 52 week low of 24.17 set on Feb 01, 2021.
24.17Feb 01 202144.18Aug 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2022 21:10 GMT.