- DXC Technology Welcomes Brenda Tsai as Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- DXC Technology Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- The Flemish Government Selects DXC to Help Drive Transformation of Public Services
- DXC Technology to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Results on Wednesday, May 26 and Host Investor Day on Thursday, June 17, 2021
- DXC Technology Supports Zurich’s Infrastructure Transformation with Five-Year Extended Contract
- Copasa Selects DXC Technology to Lead Enterprise-wide Strategic Business Process System Transformation
- DXC Technology to Help First Horizon Bank Optimize Commercial Credit Card Processing and Provide Roadmap for Future Growth of Overall Program
- Options Technology Announces Acquisition of Fixnetix from DXC Technology
- DXC Technology Completes the Sale of DXC’s Healthcare Provider Software Business to the Dedalus Group
- DXC Technology Announces Expiration and Final Results of Cash Tender Offers
DXC Technology Co (DXC:NYQ) closed at 41.42, -0.46% below its 52-week high of 41.61, set on Jun 10, 2021.
14.73Jul 09 202041.61Jun 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6268 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 11 2021 21:10 BST.