- Webhelp Named a Star Performer by Everest Group for Trust and Safety
- Webhelp Positioned as a Leader in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Service BPO
- Webhelp to Enable ‘The Next Normal’ in Customer Experience Through Support for Flexible Work Models
- Webhelp to Deliver Solution for ‘the Next Normal’ in Customer Experience
- Research From Frost & Sullivan and Webhelp Finds Customer Experience Innovation Set to Undergo Exponential Growth in the Next Decade
Groep Brussel Lambert NV (EAI:FRA) closed at 84.54, 2.08% above its 52-week low of 82.82, set on May 10, 2022.
82.82May 10 2022103.95Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.82bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5592 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 20 2022 07:42 BST.