- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The art of parquetry: building blocks to a perfect floor
- Aberdeen needs to change the script as well-worn tale wears thin
- Our teenagers are Supreme fashion traders
- Hillhouse invests $250m in US software provider
- Regulators step in to Yahoo's vast data breach
- Signs of change in the vehicles of giving
- Take care when helping good causes
- China's ecommerce sites try to sweep away 'brushing'
- Google set to hit back at Brussels over competition probe
- Instagram adds ecommerce services to attract retailers
eBay Inc (EBAY:NSQ) closed at 33.76, -1.14% below its 52-week high of 34.15, set on Feb 15, 2017.
22.30Jun 27 201634.15Feb 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.48 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:00 GMT.