- ‘Green’ schemes range from books to bikes
- ‘Profit with purpose’ unlocked in Africa and Asia
- Global tax agencies have largest US companies in their sights
- Bonhams’ future growth may be in the lap of the gods
- Jack Ma to retire from Alibaba
- Life after sport: what do elite athletes do next?
- Postcard from . . . Stockholm
- Slack valued at $7.1bn after new capital raising
- Ticketmaster’s resale site closures hailed as ‘turning point’
- Everledger chief Leanne Kemp on her ambitions for blockchain
eBay Inc (EBAY:NSQ) closed at 34.04, 3.61% above its 52-week low of 32.86, set on Aug 01, 2018.
32.86Aug 01 201846.99Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.00 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:15 BST.