- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Hillhouse invests $250m in US software provider
- Regulators step in to Yahoo's vast data breach
- Signs of change in the vehicles of giving
- Take care when helping good causes
- China's ecommerce sites try to sweep away 'brushing'
- Google set to hit back at Brussels over competition probe
- Instagram adds ecommerce services to attract retailers
- PayPal shares extend 2016 gains on robust revenue outlook
- Ebay shares plunge on disappointing earnings outlook
- Clothes-buyers are turning to charity shops and eBay
eBay Inc (EBAY:NSQ) closed at 30.64, -7.68% below its 52-week high of 33.19, set on Sep 29, 2016.
21.52Feb 08 201633.19Sep 29 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.59 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2017 21:00 GMT.