- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- German utility RWE boosted by ?1.7bn tax refund
- Eon to boost dividend after tax refund cuts debt
- Germany's highest court rules nuclear fuel tax unconstitutional
- RWE and CEZ worst prepared for move to low-carbon economy
- Germany unveils plan to pay for nuclear clean-up
Enbw Energie Baden Wuerttemberg AG (EBKX:GER) closed at 24.15, -3.42% below its 52-week high of 25.00, set on Jul 21, 2017.
18.29Nov 04 201625.00Jul 21 2017
|Market cap||6.68bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2817 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 16:36 BST.