- Euronet Worldwide’s epay division announces cooperation with PayPal to bring QR Code payment to in-store retailers
- Euronet Worldwide Inc. diffonde gli avvisi dei minori scomparsi sugli schermi dei propri ATM grazie all’Accordo con il Commissario straordinario del Governo italiano per le persone scomparse
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc., and Prosegur Cash Announce Joint Venture to Provide Comprehensive ATM Outsourcing Services to Latin America
- Euronet Worldwide’s division, epay, becomes global partner for value-added digital services of fintech Revolut
- Euronet Worldwide's digital payments unit epay and gaming specialist famehype revolutionize commerce opportunities for gaming brands and influencers with new platform
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc., to Purchase Merchant Acquiring Business of Piraeus Bank in Greece
- Ria Money Transfer Extends Official Atlético de Madrid Sponsorship
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc., Adds Eight More Banks to Its ATM Shared Network in Spain
- Publication of AMBER Alerts on Euronet Worldwide’s ATMs Leads to Hundreds of Phone Calls and Location of Eight Missing People in 2020
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc., Acquires Bank of Ireland’s non-branch ATM fleet
Euronet Worldwide Inc (EEFT:NSQ) closed at 117.90, 36.43% above the 52 week low of 86.42 set on Oct 29, 2020.
86.42Oct 29 2020167.71Mar 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.71 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2021 21:00 BST.