- Anti-Semitism row looms over Labour’s local election hopes
- Alitalia targeted in EU state aid probe
- The tenacious Canadian who reshaped Royal Mail
- Why don’t more deputies get a shot at the top job?
- IAG weighs takeover offer for Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Stocks to watch: FirstGroup, Micro Focus, Auto Trader, Sirius
- IAG takes Norwegian route to low-cost long-haul travel
- Pets at Home under pressure after ventures queried
- Lufthansa: well grounded
- Hobby force: the asset manager who bought Hornby
easyJet plc (EJT1:STU) closed at 20.40, -0.58% below its 52-week high of 20.52, set on Jun 15, 2018.
12.43Sep 07 201720.52Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.11bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4593 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.25%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018.