- New State-of-the-Art Pipe Fabrication Facility Brings New Jobs and Nationwide Distribution
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Third Quarter Conference Call to Be Broadcast Over the Internet
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- EMCOR Group, Inc. to Speak at the D.A. Davidson 19th Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Virtual Conference
EMCOR Group Inc (EM4:DEU) closed at 73.50, -10.91% below its 52-week high of 82.50, set on Feb 21, 2020.
41.20Mar 18 202082.50Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2733 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.38%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 15 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2020 15:18 GMT.