- Second phase of exploration for Topaz Prospect
- Change of Registered Office Address
- Holding(s) in Company
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
- Capital raising, drill analysis & debt restructure
- Proposed drilling of Topaz Prospect
- Jade well reached Total Depth
- Exercise of Warrants
- Block 29/11, China - Jade drilling update
Empyrean Energy PLC (EME:LSE) closed at 1.38, 30.95% above the 52 week low of 1.05 set on Jul 08, 2022.
1.05Jul 08 202213.00Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.23m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0016 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 19 2022 16:35 BST.