- Movers and shakers, September 24
- Has bumper growth led to bumper pay for fund managers?
- Cambridge investment chiefs quit university endowment fund
- Movers and shakers: September 10
- How to pick a successful stockpicker
- Markel to buy Nephila in insurance-linked securities deal
- University donations by hedge funds establish ties with future stars
- Man Group reports record inflows in positive sign for hedge funds
- Quant hedge funds lose their allure as performance sags
- Stocks to watch: Ryanair, WPP, GlaxoSmithKline, Atos, BT
As of last trade,
Man Group PLC (EMG:LSE) traded at 182.00, 13.50% above the 52 week low of 160.35 set on Mar 02, 2018.
160.35Mar 02 2018219.20Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.94bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1553 |
|Annual div (ADY)||9.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.95%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 13:39 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Man Group PLC shares was Hold at 177.00 on 01 Aug 2018Read the full article