- EML Has Been Named As A Supplier On Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Voucher Schemes Framework Agreement
- EML & Fupay Join Forces To Launch Europe’s First Responsible BNPL-as-a-Service Product Attached To A Virtual Card
- EML & Frollo Unveil The Future Of Money Giving Lenders & FinTechs Early Access To Australia's First-ever Open Banking Payments Platform
- Orenda Chooses EML For Its Alluring Zero-code FinTech-as-a-Service Platform In The UK & Europe
- EML Acquires Sentenial Group & Enters The Open Banking Market In Europe
- Cell Phone Inventor's Challenger Saurus.com Is Supercharged by EML's Disruptive Payments Platform
- FinTech SendGold & EML Start A Gold Rush With Mobile Wallet Innovation Deepening SendGold’s Physical Gold Platform Capability
- Prepaid Financial Services Is Now Known As EML Payments
- EML Announces Record Revenues of $95.3M and EBITDA Of $28.1M
EML Payments Ltd (EML:ASX) closed at 5.20, -11.71% below its 52-week high of 5.89, set on Apr 09, 2021.
2.66Sep 25 20205.89Apr 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.91bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1015 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 13 2021 07:10 BST.