- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Stocks to watch: Reckitt, SLA, Fidessa, Merlin, Spectris
- Telecom Italia to spin off network business
- European energy groups push EU for tougher climate change goals
- Gas-fired electricity plants: a return to 'burning champagne'?
- Power struggles and politics dog Telecom Italia revival efforts
- Energy executives confident over renewables future
- The internet of things: industry's digital revolution
- Enel chief forecasts green revolution to accelerate
- US utilities under pressure to cut emissions further
- Enel chief backs renewables in spite of Trump
Enel SpA (ENEL:MIL) closed at 4.84, -13.43% below its 52-week high of 5.59, set on Dec 08, 2017.
3.95Feb 23 20175.59Dec 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||49.16bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2396 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.185 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.83%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 22 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 16:37 GMT.