- Stocks to watch: Wm Morrison, M&S, Next, Inmarsat, Asos
- Down to the wire: Melrose v GKN
- Breaking up energy businesses ‘too risky’ says Enel
- Elliott seeks to oust Telecom Italia’s Vivendi-linked directors
- Eon deal with RWE set to transform German energy sector
- Atlantia and ACS in talks over battle for Abertis
- Stocks to watch: Reckitt, SLA, Fidessa, Merlin, Spectris
- Telecom Italia to spin off network business
- European energy groups push EU for tougher climate change goals
- Gas-fired electricity plants: a return to 'burning champagne'?
Enel SpA (ENEL:MIL) closed at 4.88, 7.35% above its 52-week low of 4.55, set on Mar 05, 2018.
4.55Mar 05 20185.59Dec 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||49.53bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.385 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.237 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.89%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 22 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 24 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 23 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 16:35 BST.