- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Wary shale investors warn against drilling at all costs
- The week in energy: The good times roll for oil producers
- The week in energy: CERAWeek day one
- Boom times for US shale oil producers
- Shale powers US oil output to heights of 1970
- In charts: has the US shale drilling revolution peaked?
- US oil output growth hit by lack of operators and equipment
- US shale groups roar back to life after oil slump
- Energy's reversal of fortune as oil price slides
As of last trade
EOG Resources Inc (EOG:NYQ) traded at 112.85, -5.17% below its 52-week high of 119.00, set on Jan 25, 2018.
81.99Aug 29 2017119.00Jan 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||65.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6606 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.74 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.66%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2018 21:01 BST.