- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- In charts: has the US shale drilling revolution peaked?
- US oil output growth hit by lack of operators and equipment
- US shale groups roar back to life after oil slump
- Energy's reversal of fortune as oil price slides
- US producers build up sales hedges as oil falls
- Oil capex: conviction
- Opec decision brings welcome relief to US operators
- US energy groups soar after Opec output cut agreement
- US energy shares rally to be shaped by Opec deal
As of last trade
EOG Resources Inc (EOG:NYQ) traded at 101.78, -6.94% below its 52-week high of 109.37, set on Dec 12, 2016.
81.99Aug 29 2017109.37Dec 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0139 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.67 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.66%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 17:17 GMT.