- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Piraeus Bank under pressure to appoint new chief executive
- Fixing delinquent debt is essential for Greek finance sector
- Piraeus Bank appoints new chairman in boardroom overhaul
- Greek private equity group launches with Goldman and DB backing
- Greek bank clean-up trio resign after being judged unfit
- Greek banks: after nemesis, catharsis
National Bank of Greece SA (ETE:ATH) closed at 0.317, -9.17% below its 52-week high of 0.349, set on May 11, 2017.
0.165Jul 06 20160.349May 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.02bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0155 EUR|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 25 2017 15:19 BST.