- Eaton to Participate in the Electrical Products Group Conference May 22, 2017
- Eaton Reports First Quarter Net Income and Operating Earnings Per Share of $0.96, Up 9 Percent Over First Quarter of 2016
- Eaton Declares Quarterly Dividend Payable May 19, 2017
- Eaton to Announce First Quarter 2017 Earnings on May 2, 2017
- Eaton and Cummins Inc. Announce Joint Venture for Automated Transmissions for Heavy- and Medium-Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Eaton to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference March 21, 2017
Eaton Corporation PLC (ETN:NYQ) closed at 77.57, -2.19% below its 52-week high of 79.31, set on May 02, 2017.
54.30Jun 27 201679.31May 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.29 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.09%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 21:01 BST.