- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Piraeus Bank under pressure to appoint new chief executive
- Piraeus Bank appoints new chairman in boardroom overhaul
- Greek bank clean-up trio resign after being judged unfit
- Greek banks: after nemesis, catharsis
- Investor momentum builds for Greek debt and banks
- Greece's biggest bank chief faults Tsipras for sluggish reforms
- Clear-out imminent at Greek bank boards
- Bank bonds: the yield field
Eurobank Ergasias SA (EUROB:ATH) closed at 0.636, 70.97% above the 52 week low of 0.372 set on Feb 24, 2016.
0.372Feb 24 20161.17May 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.35bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1424 EUR|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 21 2017 15:19 GMT.