- Entravision Communications Corporation Names Jose Mateo III and Erika M. Marrero as Vice Presidents of Audio Network Sales
- Entravision Communications Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Entravision Announces Expansion of 2019-2020 NFL Season Coverage to Five Additional Top Ten U.S. Hispanic Markets
- Entravision Communications Corporation Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release And Teleconference
- Entravision Partners with The James Irvine Foundation to Launch a New Educational Initiative to Promote Census 2020 Participation in Monterey, CA
- Entravision to Encourage Latino Participation in Elections Through Vota Conmigo 2020 Campaign
- Entravision Communications Corporation To Present At Deutsche Bank 27th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference
- Entravision to Host Hazte Ciudadano Phone Bank Across its Television News Stations in 17 Markets
- Entravision Communications Corporation Appoints Erin Voden as Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing in Washington, D.C.
- Entravision Communications Corporation Appoints Robert McCauley as Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing Solutions in the Palm Springs Market
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC:NYQ) closed at 2.63, 9.13% above its 52-week low of 2.41, set on Aug 07, 2019.
2.41Aug 07 20194.10Mar 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||220.67m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2413 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.66%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 13 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2019 23:30 GMT.