- BLADE and Eve Announce Strategic Partnership to Expand Urban Air Mobility Ecosystem in India
- United Invests Another $15 Million in Electric Flying Taxi Market with Eve
- Eve To Host Panel At Deutsche Bank Technology Conference Panel On Urban Air Mobility
- Eve Announces First North American Urban Air Mobility Simulation in Chicago
- Eve Holding, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Eve Holding, Inc. to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Eve announces a Letter of Intent (LOI) for up to 150 eVTOLs from partnership between Embraer and BAE Systems
- Eve announces Halo Aviation as the launch customer for its Urban Air Traffic Management solution
- Eve showcases its eVTOL cabin for the first time at the Farnborough Airshow
- Eve holds first Urban Air Mobility Advisory Board in Lisbon
Eve Holding Inc (EVEX:NYQ) closed at 9.24, 74.34% above the 52 week low of 5.30 set on Jun 29, 2022.
5.30Jun 29 202213.34Sep 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.074 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.