- Exor N.V.: Periodic Report on the Buyback Program
- Exor N.V. publishes its 2023 corporate calendar
- Exor’s non-executive director Andrea Agnelli will not stand for re-election
- Exor to Cancel Repurchased Shares
- Exor included in the AEX Index at Euronext
- 2022 Exor Investor and Analyst Conference Call
- Gianluca Ferrero indicated Chairman of Juventus
- Exor Announces Three Senior Appointments and a Reorganization of its Investment Activities
- Delisting of Exor’s Ordinary Shares From Euronext Milan
Exor NV (EXO:AEX) closed at 75.40, -1.85% below its 52-week high of 76.82, set on Dec 01, 2022.
58.20Sep 01 202276.82Dec 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.03bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||7.01 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 08 2023 16:35 GMT.