- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Barry Diller: give and take
- US hotels and airlines slash prices as Trump policies hit tourism
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Amazon failure disrupts hundreds of thousands of websites
- Priceline: luxury trip
- Trump attempt to reinstate travel ban fails
- Trump vows to overturn suspension of travel ban
- Microsoft calls on White House for travel ban exemptions
- The seven excuses of highly paid chief executives
- The spreadsheet maker who created Scotland's flying unicorn
Expedia Inc (EXPE:NSQ) closed at 143.69, -1.43% below its 52-week high of 145.77, set on May 16, 2017.
96.58Jun 27 2016145.77May 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.96 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.12 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.79%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 21:00 BST.