- BMW gains right to buy into Chinese battery maker CATL
- Teesside views free port as route to post-Brexit prosperity
- Q&A with conductor and composer Jules Buckley
- Manchester’s Gothic masterpiece undergoes £328m makeover
- Escalating trade war shakes investors
- A highly enjoyable Falstaff at the Royal Opera House, London
- Big picture shows a much more balanced US-China trade relationship
- Why were there no fireworks at Trump’s July 4 tariff launch?
- Uber enters scooter wars with Lime investment
- Natural reticence of JLR boss broken down by Brexit
Ford Motor Co (F:NYQ) closed at 10.86, 7.10% above its 52-week low of 10.14, set on Mar 02, 2018.
10.14Mar 02 201813.33Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.53%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:03 BST.