- First Citizens Bank Provides $52.4 Million to Finance Portfolio of Medical Office Building Properties
- First Citizens BancShares Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings
- First Citizens BancShares Declares Dividends
- First Citizens Bank Arranges $44.2 Million of Debt Financing for Navios Maritime Partners L.P.
- First Citizens BancShares, Inc. Announces Date of 2022 Fourth Quarter and Year End Earnings Call
- CIT Provides $27.8 Million for Acquisition of Medical Office Buildings in Wichita, Kansas
- CIT Serves as Co-Lead on $85 Million in Financing for NineDot Energy
- CIT Provides $35 Million Credit Facility to Utopia Deals
- CIT Northbridge Credit Provides $27.78 Million Credit Facility to Applied Optoelectronics
- CIT Leads $135.6 Million Financing for Superior Biologics
As of last trade
First Citizens BancShares Inc (Delaware) (FCNCA:NSQ) traded at 768.13, -13.24% below its 52-week high of 885.38, set on Oct 18, 2022.
598.01Jun 16 2022885.38Oct 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||67.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.39%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 27 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 15 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 31 2023 17:46 GMT.