- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Copper gains on weaker US dollar and supply fears
- Copper: red faced
- Copper: the commodities slouch that has found top gear
- Gecamines woos Chinese investors for Congo mining projects
- Freeport-McMoRan chief vows to complete debt reduction plan
- Trump victory adds fuel to copper charge
- Choosing the new route is partly a matter of timing
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- US natural resource stocks under pressure
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX:NYQ) closed at 15.24, -7.19% below its 52-week high of 16.42, set on Nov 23, 2016.
3.52Jan 20 201616.42Nov 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.81 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 13 2015|
|Div pay-date||Nov 02 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2017 21:01 GMT.