- Week ahead: Davos, Brexit, US earnings, ECB
- US stock futures fall on growth concerns with earnings eyed
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Will crunch Brexit vote spark sterling rally or sell-off?
- Activist Starboard pushes Dollar Tree to mull sale of Family Dollar
- ‘No easy fixes’: Analysts slash Apple price targets after rare sales warning
- Tesla price cut stirs debate over demand
- Tesla shares fall after car deliveries disappoint
- Sell-off makes US equities appear cheap . . . on one measure at least
- Major themes set to shape markets in 2019
FactSet Research Systems Inc (FDS:NYQ) closed at 214.45, -9.88% below its 52-week high of 237.95, set on Dec 03, 2018.
184.48May 03 2018237.95Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.77 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.19%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.