- Amazon delivery plan poses threat to US Postal Service growth
- Amazon encourages entrepreneurs to build logistics network
- FedEx earnings top view on higher rates, deliveries
- Toads, traps and Tories. This week’s Brexit saga
- Is UK customs chief right that ‘max fac’ will cost £20bn a year?
- Trump escalates Amazon clash with US postal price review
- Trump’s battle with Amazon raises post trauma
- Austin package bombing suspect dead, police say
- Officials probe explosion at FedEx facility in Texas
- Delta faces backlash for cutting NRA ties after school shooting
FedEx Corp (FDX:NYQ) closed at 236.19, 16.27% above the 52 week low of 203.13 set on Aug 11, 2017.
203.13Aug 11 2017274.66Jan 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||61.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.83 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.12%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 22 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:01 BST.