- US business groups rail against Trump’s China tariffs
- FedEx shares slide as Q1 earnings miss offsets revenue beat
- Why the focus is shifting to boards on cyber security
- End of pension fund tax break looms over Treasury market
- Amazon delivery plan poses threat to US Postal Service growth
- Amazon encourages entrepreneurs to build logistics network
- FedEx earnings top view on higher rates, deliveries
- Toads, traps and Tories. This week’s Brexit saga
- Is UK customs chief right that ‘max fac’ will cost £20bn a year?
- Trump escalates Amazon clash with US postal price review
FedEx Corp (FDX:NYQ) closed at 242.88, 13.41% above the 52 week low of 214.17 set on Nov 15, 2017.
214.17Nov 15 2017274.66Jan 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||63.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.