- Frontera Announces Completion of Substantial Issuer Bid
- Frontera Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Frontera Announces Preliminary Results of Substantial Issuer Bid
- Frontera Extends Substantial Issuer Bid to August 8, 2022
- CGX Energy and Frontera Energy Announce Transaction for the Corentyne Block That Secures Funding for the Wei-1 Exploration Well
- Frontera Announces $65 Million Substantial Issuer Bid
- Frontera Provides Update on Exploration Block Offshore Guyana
- Frontera Announces Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Transition And Changes To Committee Membership
- Frontera Added To The S&P/TSX SmallCap Index
As of last trade,
Frontera Energy Corp (FECN:MEX) traded at 171.00, 62.86% above the 52 week low of 105.00 set on Nov 30, 2021.
105.00Nov 30 2021245.00Apr 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||982.41m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.44 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 09 2022 11:30 BST.