- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Reactive Security Strategy Poses Significant Challenge for CISOs
- F5 Announces Date for Q4 Earnings Conference Call
- F5 Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls
- Anuta Networks Provides F5 with Intent-Based Network Services Delivery
- NetOps and DevOps Want More Collaboration in a Multi-Cloud World
- F5 Networks Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
- REMINDER: F5 Announces Date for Q3 Earnings Conference Call
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV:NSQ) closed at 119.73, 4.61% above its 52-week low of 114.45, set on Oct 13, 2016.
114.45Oct 13 2016149.50Mar 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.