- F5 Announces Date for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Report, Conference Call, and Webcast
- New F5 Solution Defends Customers’ Websites through Protection against Bots and Credential Stuffing
- F5 Fortifies Partnership with Rakuten Mobile to Provide Advanced Application Security Services for the Rakuten Communications Platform
- F5 to Participate in the Bank of America Global Technology Conference
- F5 Names Tom Fountain as Head of Global Services and Strategy
- F5 Accelerates Customers’ Digital Transformation with End-to-End Application Visibility and Control
- F5 to Participate in the J.P. Morgan 48th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- F5 Delivers 7% Revenue Growth in Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV:NSQ) closed at 142.52, -7.45% below its 52-week high of 153.99, set on Jul 26, 2019.
79.78Mar 18 2020153.99Jul 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.61 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 21:00 BST.