- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- F5 Solutions Accelerate Service Provider Transition to IoT, 5G, and NFV Technologies
- F5 Launches Super-NetOps Initiative
- F5 Announces Appointments to New Strategic Positions
- F5 Networks Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- REMINDER: F5 Announces Date for Q1 Earnings Conference Call
- F5 Survey Reveals Digital Transformation Initiatives Driving Sudden Surge in Emerging Application Services
- F5 Announces Date for Q1 Earnings Conference Call
F5 Networks Inc (FFIV:NSQ) closed at 144.66, -3.24% below its 52-week high of 149.50, set on Mar 20, 2017.
114.63Oct 11 2017149.50Mar 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.79 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 21:00 GMT.