- Fidelity National Financial And FGL Holdings Announce Preliminary Merger Consideration Election Results
- Hudson Pacific Properties Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Diversified Healthcare Trust, Palomar Holdings & Simulations Plus to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Fidelity National Financial And FGL Holdings Announce Receipt of Regulatory Approvals And Anticipated Closing Date For Merger
- Fidelity National Financial And FGL Holdings Announce Anticipated Deadline For Election Of Merger Consideration
- FGL Holdings Reports First Quarter 2020 Results and Declares Common Stock Dividend
- FGL Holdings Schedules First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- FGL Holdings Announces Expiration of "Go-Shop Period"
FGL Holdings Inc (FG:NYQ) closed at 8.34, 32.16% above the 52 week low of 6.31 set on Aug 08, 2019.
6.31Aug 08 201912.46Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1641 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.48%|
|Div ex-date||May 22 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 21:00 BST.