- Fluence Nispera Becomes Leader in Asset Performance Management Software for Energy Storage and Renewables, with 267 MW / 948 MWh Storage Assets Under Management Globally
- Fluence and Litgrid Energy Storage-as-Transmission Pilot Project Wins Prestigious S&P Global Energy Award
- World’s Largest Storage-as-Transmission Project Announced by Fluence and TransnetBW to Strengthen Energy Security and Renewable Integration in Germany
- Fluence and Nine Additional Energy Market Organisations Issue Open Letter to European Policy Makers and the Media regarding the REPowerEU Plan
- Fluence and Münch Energie Are Building a Hybrid Storage Plant Enabling Smart Integration of Solar PV in Germany
- Fluence and cQuant.io Partner to Offer Industry-leading Suite of Analytics and Optimization Applications for Energy Storage and Power Generation Portfolios
- Fluence and Centrica Work with Data Centre in Belgium to Provide and Optimise its First Zero-Emission Backup Power System
Fluence Energy Inc (FLNC:NSQ) closed at 15.84, 219.35% above the 52 week low of 4.96 set on May 12, 2022.
4.96May 12 202226.78Feb 09 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 21:00 BST.